Human beings have around 100,000 -150,000 hairs on their head. Hair loss is a common problem among most of individuals and almost every one has to face this problem once in their life.
Of course people have tried so many method of getting rid to this issue but no one works on actual basis. The reason behind this is most of the people are lacking the basic information regarding hair growth and the factors affecting it.
The number of strands normally lost every day is average 100. In order to maintain normal volume, the hair must be replaced at the same rate at which it is lost.
This article will surely help you out of this situation. I am here to reveal some basic information about hair growth and factors affecting it. Let’s get into some details
10 INGREDIENTS THAT ENHANCES HAIR GROWTH
- Hydrolyzed fish collagen contains much larger Amount of amino acids that are necessary for promoting hair growth.
- The most popular biotin is primarily used for alopecia.
- According to a recent research caffeine may have growth promoting effect.
- A lot of supplements and cream are available in the market that contains keratin and vitamin that are healthy for hairs.
- Topical ointments like topical melatonin reduces hair loss and hair density.
- Oil of rosemary and peppermint can result in best hair health.
- Supplements of omega 3 and omega 6 makes your hair thicker
- Vitamin C prevent oxidative stress of the hair strand and it’s follicle.
- Hemisqualane is an emollient that is derived from the fermentation of sugar cane . There are many shampoos available in the market that contains Hemisqualane that ultimately removes the frizziness and dryness from the hair.
- There are some supplements that contain zinc and pantothenic acid that controls the sebum secretion and provide essential vitamins for your hairs.
Recommended Topical Treatment for Hair Growth
Includes all ingredients that necessary for hair growth
Zenith lab’s hair revital x is specifically engineered based, effective, all natural and the most demanding organic supplement. This natural solution is a blend of high-quality ingredients which has been formulated by Dr Rayyan Shelton , a name that is pretty much known in the organic supplement market.
3 PHASES OF HAIR GROWTH:
First of all let me provide you the basic knowledge of hair . There is physiological hair growth cycle occurring every time. Following are the 3 stage of normal hair growth cycle:
This is also known as growth phase. This phase helps in the growth of hairs approximately 1cm per month. On average it can last from 3-5 years. The time span at which the hair remains in this stage is determined by genetics.
It’s another name is transitional phase during which the hair follicles renew itself. Catagen phase last about 2-3 weeks. During this stage hair follicles shrinks and papilla detached itself from blood supply. In short hairs are not growing instead the length of terminal fibers increases.
This is also known as shedding phase . During this stage follicles remain dormant for 1-4 months. The hair base will break free from the root and the hair will be shed. The whole process will result in hair fall. After around 2 weeks when this phase is over new hair shaft will begin to emerge out.
GENETIC FACTORS IN HAIR GROWTH:
Genetic factors are responsible for hair density, length, color and it’s texture. According to the recent study a gene which is known as LHX 2 acts as an regulator of hair formation.
This gene is active during anagen phase while turned off during catagen phase. The hair growth cycle is responsible for hair growth. Like if you have shorter cycle that means you can’t grow your hairs more than shoulder length. While this cycle depends on some genetic pattern that runs in your family.
As we all know there are many hereditary disorders that alter human hair growth. We actually inherit certain genes from our parents that result in excessive hair loss or enhanced hair growth.
Out of them the most important gene is carried on the X chromosome. If you are male then this gene have come from Mother while you are female then your father has transmit this defective gene. There is a male pattern baldness that you inherit mainly from your mother and it has some special features that is unique to other form of baldness.
HORMONES AFFECTING HAIR GROWTH
Hormones are the real culprit for hair loss in male as well as in female. The main hormone is dihydrotestosterone (DHT) which is a byproduct of testosterone hormone. It results in thick hair over the scalp along with some hair growth in face and other body parts. In fact hormonal imbalance will result in excessive hair growth over the face particularly in female. This unwanted hair growth is known as hirsutism.
DIFFERENT METHODS OF GROWING HAIR FASTER:
There are some measures that one can easily adopt in their routine and get healthier thicker and smother hair with better growth.
- After taking a shower make it your habit to massage your scalp gently with your finger tip as it increases blood circulation.
- Rub some essential oil over your scalp frequently so that you will gain healthier hair growth.
- Frequent application of egg restorative hair mask so that already damaged hairs gain their strength back.
- Make daily use of special type of brush called boar bristle brush which is quite similar with the natural texture of human hairs. It enhances the secretion of sebum on the scalp.
- Avoid sulfate containing shampoos as they damage hair fiber and make your hairs dry.
- Try to increase the consumption of protein rich diet as proteins are necessary for better Hair growth.
- Make sure you get plenty of vitamins and biotin in your diet on daily basis.
- The most important one is stay hydrated always as your hair also needs water to remain healthy and shiny.
- Don’t wash your hair with shampoo more than twice a week it results in hair damage and ultimately hair fall.
- Avoid heat hair styling tools that damages the core of hair.
- Don’t brush when your hairs are wet because they are much more prone to damage.
- Make a habit of using silk pillow case so that hair damage can be avoided.
- Get frequent trims of your hair for better growth.
- If necessary take keratin supplements for optimum hair growth.